Saturday, February 18, 2012

Butterflies & Roses

This was such a fun card to make.  It's definitely in girly girl style.  I started with white card stock folded to 4-1/4"h X 5-1/2"w with a top fold.  I added a matching stripped paper the same size as the card front.  Next I used a coordinating two-sided paper 4"h X 5-1/4"w adhering it all the way to the top and right and fold up the bottom left corner as shown.  I stamped the sentiment on celery card stock and punched out with a small oval punch.  I used a label punch behind the sentiment on pomegranate card stock. I adhered the organdy ribbon roses at the top of the raw edge of the fold of paper and across the card then used foam adhesive to attach the butterflies.  Jewels were added on the butterflies, the label punch, and randomly on the butterfly paper. For the final touch I sprayed a glitter paint mist over the whole card (inside too).
Supplies for this card were purchased from Stampin' Up!, Memories on 5th, Archiver's and Hobby Lobby.  Thanks for stopping by!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment