Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stir Your Stash

I know we all have a lot of scrap designer paper that needs to be used up because we just can't bare the thought of throwing it away (no way - not me!) even if it isn't current.   I have posted a card sketch for you.  Using the sketch as a template, I want you to "stir your stash" and use up a bit of the old papers and embellishments you can't bring yourself to get rid of that are no longer current.  My sample is below.

SIPP Sketch #007


My Sample
Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and lovely work on the sketch :)

    gym marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have plenty more layouts and plan to post them here and there amongst all the other posts. Ideally I would very much like to have a layout every Saturday. We shall see how that progresses. In reality, life with children comes first. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete