Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spring-Fold Card

I have to thank a friend for showing me the pattern below.  She brought this as her card for card club this month.  The pattern is from Cardmaker Magazine Spring 2012.


 Here's the pattern.

As usual, score on the dashed lines and cut on the solid ones.  I actually made seven of these cards.  The little thank you in the middle is an ATC (you guessed it - leftovers!).  I cut it down to make it square so it would fit the card nicely.  Also, note that the orange and pink triangles are embossed.  I actually glued them together first then ran them through the Big Shot.  To help the card keep it's spring I put a glue dot on the bottom corner of the upper square.  The bling on the left balances out the triangles.  Give it a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment