I have a cute little project to show you today. I probably should have posted in January but alas, time does fly.
So all I did here is make a step card and turned it into a tent card. The background paper and card stock are from SU. I added the new 2013 calendar (distressed with chocolate chip ink of course) with Score-tape.
The flowers are made from three different punches. The largest is from SU, the other two are EK. I used SU antique brads for centers. I distressed the flowers with chocolate chip ink and pierced the petals then crumpled them before putting them together. I used champagne colored organdy ribbon (old SU stash I think), punched the sentiment with a Nestabilities die and inked the edges.
As you can see, I used a separate piece of card stock to achieve the tent affect. I glued the steps closed to make my project a little sturdier. The nice thing about this project is next year, all I have to do is add the current calendar. Cool!
Well, I hope you liked my project today. Be sure to stop back again this week for another 3-D project I made recently. You're going to love it!
I entered in these challenges: