Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #6 Inspiration

Hello Crafters!

I know this post is late but I have been one busy little bee for a couple of days. Of course Blogger was acting up when I went to get on and do my post. So here I am better late than never.

So we are at inspiration week at FTT and the theme has been On The Beach w/ pastels. The Doodle Garden (our sponsor) has the cutest images ever for this theme. One of my favorites is this cute little sea horse.


I don't know why but the purple just spoke to me when I was thinking of the colors I wanted to use. It seems to go nice with the aqua color I chose for the embossed background. I found the lovely lace in my stash and just had to use it.
I made the flower with another ribbon I found and a large 1" glue dot. Love those things!


I left the center open to add the pearl dots. The sea horse image was colored then cut out and popped up on white and purple card stock die cut from a Spellbinders die and popped up again (top only due to the bulk of the lace). Of course I can't help myself when it comes to bling so had to add a bit of that too. Before putting it all together, I inked all the edeges and a little of the embossed background to make the embossing stand out a bit. I stamped a sentiment (Stampin Up!) and punched out with the word window punch (SU) and layered (popped up) on a small flagged strip of card stock. I think that's it. Hope you like it.

Now get on over to Fat-Tastic Tuesday blog and join in the challenge - we would love to have you!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Your card transports me to the ocean! Thanks for becoming a follower at my blog. Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete