Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blissful and Domestic post today

Hello Crafters!

I have been chosen to be the guest designer over at Blissful and Domestic this week. If you have not been to Danielle's site you must check it out. She has everything from menu plans to tutorials to thrifty living for your viewing pleasure. I was asked to do a Halloween project for you. There are so many great projects out there to choose from so I started looking around on Pinterest a bit to get some good ideas that I could incorporate into my project. I have to tell you, you can spend hours "blissfully" going from one pin to another. Ultimately, I decided on a banner for my piano or mantle. Won't you join me for a tutorial? Here's a teaser of my project you will find over there. Just click on the picture and you will go directly to her site.
 I will have this posted in full next week as well. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment