Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Won!!!


Spellbinders Antique Frame & Accents 
My name was drawn at the Marco's Paper booth (click here to link to their blog) at the Rubber Stamp Events Show that I attended this last weekend in Minnesota.  Thank you Greg!  This beautiful die cut is from Spellbinders.  I just love it!  I made the card below using the frame from the set and gave it to Greg since he was kind enough to draw my name (score!).


  I used craft papers and card stock from Paper Studio.  I purchased the organdy ribbon from Michael's along with the jewel parts to make the pretty pin (those pins will be another post).  My friend actually made this pin for me.  Of course, I had to grunge it up a bit.  You can't really tell in the picture but, the center rectangle is popped up and decorated with black bling (this word needs to be added to Webster's dictionary) and a fleur from the paper in the background.  The flower is made from crinoline I purchased at Joann Fabric's.  I ran the fabric through a Cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz die (yes, it actually cut it the first time!).  I inked up the crinoline and layered it all together with a brad and attached to the card with foam tape.  I just love the way this card turned out.  Thank you Greg (& Marco's) for drawing my ticket number!  I'm sure you'll be seeing more from me with this die cut set.
I have lots more to post so be sure to stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment