Saturday, August 4, 2012

ATC Card

Have you ever wondered what to do with those left over ATC's from a swap?  I made this card with just such a critter (I had a few left from the Rubber Stamp Event show).  I decided on simple lines and added a bit of texture from one of Stampin' Up's texture plates ( Finial Press Embossing Folder).  The paper is from Graphic 45, the flowers from Prima & Michael's, the ribbon from Hobby Lobby, the stamped sentiment is from Fiskars "Oval Ovations" punched out with an oval punch from Stampin' Up! popped up like the ATC, and the paper from Bazzil (the card base is white).   I used my pinking shears for the zig-zag edge next to the ribbon (my mother wouldn't like me using those on paper!). 

The color combo works great especially with the splash of red in the background That I picked up from the striped paper.  More ATC cards to come this week so be sure to stop back!

1 comment:

  1. It's the Finial Press Embossing Folder, and it was just retired from Stampin' Up.

    ReplyDelete