Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Bunny Card

Hello Crafters!
With yesterday's weather here you would really have thought Spring was on it's way. Today, however, is a different story. It's a bit gloomy, a little drizzly, with a little breeze. I truly hope that tomorrow is better.

So, since I can't get the weather to cooperate, I have been making Spring/Easter cards to get me in a little better mood. Here's the one I worked on Wednesday.
I made this a 4"x4" card because I'm still promoting the DT Call for Fat-Tastic Tuesday until April 9th. I just love this size card, don't you? This particular project is a tri-fold card as you can see by the pictures below.

So, the stamp is one of my newest from Stampin' Up as well as the card stock, designer paper and the sentiment stamp on the inside. Isn't it just adorable? I added the little doily behind the bunnies with foam tape and the buttons on the corners to give this card some added dimension. If I had not been in such a hurry I might have added some ribbon to it too.

See my next post today for another card I made yesterday. Whoo! Hoo! I am on a roll!

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment