Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello Crafters!
I know I am a day early for the Easter celebration but I have a post going live tomorrow for Eclectic Ellapu. So as not to cut that post short, I decided to post today.

So my friend Pam from Minnesota stamped a few of this bunny stamp for me that I think is from Joanna Sheen. Please correct me if I am wrong. This really is a beautiful stamp. I colored it in with my Spectrum markers and decided to not go totally pastel for this project. Take a look:
I used the Certainly Celery & So Saffron card stock from Stampin' Up again and used Marina Mist (SU) on the doily which I cut in half. The cross is from the Lattice Die-cut from SU (cut down) as well as the sentiment in the upper right corner. I popped up the tulip bunny image once and used some really small foam dots in two layers behind the cross. After I am all done I sprayed the whole card front with Champagne Mist from SU to add just a little subtle shine. After all of that is dry I decided to add the blue bling dot to the center of the cross.

This was a really fun card to make and I hope you enjoyed it. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment