Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 8 Inspiration

Hello Crafters!

Yep! It's Fat-Tastic Tuesday again! We continue with our sponsor, theme and sketch from last week.  You still have a few days to link up your project here.

My inspiration project for this week:
I used a bunch of stuff from my stash again. Since I'm cleaning out my craft room I'm finding plenty of things to play with. I have used the crock pot image this time and accentuated the sunflowers which I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. I tried to make the center of the flowers look spotty but not sure if you can see that here. The die-cut is label one form Spellbinders. I turned up the corner of the green "leafy swirls" paper following the sketch although, you don't see much of it because I added the big yellow flower in place of the ribbon on the sketch. I found the beautiful brown flower button that was perfect for a sunflower center (could've been a little bigger around) in my sacred button stash. The background was stamped with a portion of a larger stamp that had some sunflowers on it. I used Versa-Mark to do that. I'm quite happy with my card for this week. I just love sunflowers (any flower really). They make me smile.

Well, I hope you will join in the challenge this week. You can link up to Fat-Tastic Tuesday here to participate in the challenge. There are free digis to win so you better get going - time is running out.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment