Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #3 - Wedding, Die-cuts, Lace & Pearls

Hello Crafters!
It's already time for  challenge #3 at Fat-Tastic Tuesday. Can you believe it? We are so excited about this new adventure and hope you will want to come play with us.

Our wonderful sponsor for the next 2 weeks is:

 I adore Bugaboo images. They are so cute and whimsical.
Check 'em out!

This challenge was fun for me as my hubby and I are celebrating 31 years of marriage tomorrow. Wow is that a long time or what? Well, I can tell you time does fly...but we have enjoyed the ride.

So, that being said, I made a funny card this week.
The inside says:
"It's great finding
that one person to annoy
for the rest of your life."

I just couldn't resist as my hubby and I both have a comedic side - you pretty much have to if you've been married that long!

All my supplies this time were from my stash except the image (Bugaboo) and the pearls (SU). I did use a heart shaped die from Nestibillities as well. Of course I used my Spectrum markers to color my image.

Not a long post today as I am writing this before hubby and I go for an evening out w/o the boys (Friday). They don't want to watch the movie we picked anyway - plus they will get fast food which they love. They will probably end up playing on the X-Box. LOL! Kids!

We would love to have you join up in our challenge so get on over to Fat-Tastic Tuesday and check out the rest of the DT projects and link up your makes! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. You kept that one quiet lol. Congratulations for tomorrow. I love this page so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, many many congrats on your anniversary - have a great day celebrating :)
    Great card for an anniversary - love those funny images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete